PICKUP Introduces Fusion Omni-Delivery Solutions to Create Exceptional Last Mile Delivery Experiences
DALLAS – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – PICKUP, a provider of enterprise-grade last mile delivery solutions for leading retailers, commercial and industrial enterprises, today launched PICKUP Fusion. Fusion is the end-to-end omni-delivery solution that helps PICKUP partners deliver large, heavy and high-value items.
Fusion’s cloud platform is a cohesive architecture and technology stack, allowing PICKUP to scale rapidly for its partners and without borders through the platform’s two solutions, Fusion Formula and Fusion Theory. Fusion’s omnichannel capabilities allow brands to manage full assortment delivery for their entire catalog, exposing inventory that may not have previously been available through traditional e-commerce transactions. PICKUP’s Fusion technology measures the ability of market-based supply and demand to meet delivery windows and ensure customers have the best possible delivery experience.
PICKUP partners can choose from two levels of implementation through the Fusion platform:
- Fusion theory: A portal delivery solution comprising a lightweight, technology-integrated platform that serves a partner’s customers through a co-branded planning portal. With Theory, partners can launch same-day and scheduled last-mile delivery capabilities nationwide within 48 hours of implementation, serving customers from its stores, warehouses and distribution centers.
- Fusion formula: A fully integrated API solution that enables partners to create personalized and seamless Buy Anywhere, Delivery Anywhere (BADA) experiences nationwide, delivering their full assortment of large and heavy products across multiple channels. Partners who choose Fusion Formula get instant access to a technology platform that enables real-time visibility and reporting on all deliveries.
In just a few months, the theory and formula will include Fusion Blueprint, a dashboard portal that gives visibility into delivery performance with real-time views, reports and analysis. Currently under development, the secure dashboard provides partners with visibility into delivery performance and real-time views across local, regional and corporate sites.
Additional benefits of the Fusion platform include:
- Fully controlled fleet of delivery professionals – PICKUP Good Guys creates a last mile delivery experience with proven speed, efficiency, professionalism and communication.
- A secure and compliant platform – PICKUP has achieved SOC 2 Type 1 compliance certifications, enabling the company to implement critical security policies to protect customer and partner data.
- Reverse logistics – Partners can handle reverse logistics needs and support the return of large and heavy goods to the appropriate store, warehouse or distribution center through the Fusion platform and PICKUP Good Guys.
- Customer service – Customers have direct access to a top notch customer experience team for all questions, escalations and advice.
- Partner supportt – Partners have access to PICKUP’s integrated account team to navigate requests and support needs.
“Every omnichannel seller is investing heavily in solving speed, flexibility and convenience issues, but there is still a lot of technology and operations work to be done to realize the delivery vision. WHEN and HOW? ‘OR’ WHAT consumers want it, ”said Brenda Stoner, CEO and Chief Good Guy, PICKUP. “With PICKUP Fusion, we will help meet our partners’ ever-increasing expectations for fast and convenient delivery services by focusing on creating seamless experiences for the last mile delivery of bulky, heavy and tall items. value. ”
To learn more about Fusion, click HERE.
RECOVER® is an enterprise-grade last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. The company’s trusted PICKUP good guys offer a wide assortment of bulky, heavy, and high-value items from furniture to mattresses. PICKUP is partnering with leading retailers and commercial companies to transform their omnichannel delivery experience with solutions like online shopping and contactless store delivery (BODFS). The people and the technology of the company enable PICKUP Good Guys to continuously deliver exceptional customer experiences. PICKUP currently operates in over 75 cities and reaches 150 million people, with plans for aggressive expansion. To learn more about PICKUP, including career opportunities, please visit pickupdelivers.com.