BANGALORE from India, May 22, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The global market size for peer-to-peer (P2P) lending has been estimated at $ 67.93 billion in 2019 and should reach 558.91 billion USD by 2027, increasing at a CAGR of 29.7% between 2020 and 2027.
Peer-to-peer lending, also shortened to P2P lending, is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online platforms that connect lenders with borrowers. The main objective of P2P loans is to increase the yields of the lenders and to reduce the interest rate of the borrowers. It also helps to provide quick and convenient loans as P2P lending is a fully online platform.
The study focuses on the opportunities, restraints and growth trends of the peer-to-peer lending market. The study offers Porter’s five forces analysis to understand the effect on the peer-to-peer lending market share of various factors such as vendor bargaining power, competitive intensity of competition, threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes and the bargaining power of buyers.
Inquire for a sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-3B23/Peer_to_Peer_Lending
TRENDS AFFECTING THE SIZE OF THE PEER TO PEER LOAN MARKET
- Decreasing operating costs and decreasing market risk for lenders and borrowers are the major factors driving the growth in the size of the global peer-to-peer lending market. In addition, the adoption of digitization in the banking industry adds transparency to traditional banking systems, which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
- A growing student body that prefers loans at a lower interest rate is expected to drive the growth in the size of the peer-to-peer lending market. Moreover, a growing awareness regarding clearing personal debts as soon as possible is another reason for the increased acceptance in the peer-to-peer loan market.
- The development of Asia Pacific market has resulted in an increase in the number of lenders and borrowers across the country. And an increase in the number of small business lending entities is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the peer-to-peer lending market.
See the full report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-3B23/peer-to-peer-lending
PEER-TO-PEER LOAN MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- During the forecast period, the small business lending segment is expected to hold the largest Peer-to-peer loan market to share. This is attributed to an increase in the number of small businesses in developing countries such as India and Singapore.
- In addition, during the forecast period, the consumer credit segment is expected to grow at the highest rate, owing to the rapid adoption of consumer credit between individuals and businesses to provide financial flexibility. Thus, providing a lucrative opportunity for the peer-to-peer lending market.
- In terms of region, North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the peer-to-peer lending market due to the region’s growing reliance on the online network.
- the Asia Pacific is expected to be one of the fastest growing regions. Due to the presence of a massive student body in developing economies such as Japan and India and a growing number of start-ups and companies seeking financing for their projects, the Asia Pacific The peer-to-peer lending market is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
KEY SEGMENTS OF THE PEER TO PEER LOAN MARKET:
By business model
- Alternative market loans
- Traditional loan
- Ready for consumption
- Business loans
By end user
- Consumer loans
- Small business loans
- Student loans
- Mortgage loans
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Inquire for the regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-3B23/Peer_to_Peer_Lending
Key market players:
- Before Inc.
- Limited fundraising circle
- Kabbage Inc.
- Loan club company
- LendingTree, LLC
- On the Capital Bridge, Inc.
- Marché Prosper Inc.
- Social finance inc.
- Zopa Limited
Buy now for a single user license: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-3B23&lic=single-user
Buy now for an enterprise user license: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-3B23&lic=enterprise-license
- Digital Lending Platform Market Report
The global digital lending platform market size has been estimated to be 4.79828 billion USD in 2018, and the market is expected to reach 19.88451 billion USD by 2026, with a CAGR of 19.6% from 2019 to 2026.
Banks are increasingly adopting a digital lending platform as it offers transparent tracking and enhanced profitability benefits. It also offers easy application for borrowers and provides transparency for them, which in turn saves considerable time.
The growth of the global digital lending platform market is driven by an increase in the shift from conventional lending to digital lending, an increase in policy initiatives in favor of digital lending, and an increase in the need to reduce loan management time among borrowers and lenders.
See the full report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-1F5/digital-lending-platform
- Impact of COVID-19 on Alternative Lending Market Report
Alternative loan is a broad term used to describe the wide range of loan options available to consumers and business owners outside of a traditional bank loan. These alternative options are most often used when an individual or business owner cannot obtain a traditional bank loan for a number of reasons.
The COVID -19 pandemic has spread to nearly 100 countries around the world since the outbreak of december 2019. The global impacts of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) are already starting to be felt and will have a significant impact on the size of the market Impact of Covid-19 on alternative lending in 2020.
See the full report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-1W298/alternative-lending
- Online Loans Market Report
Online loan is any type of loan that does not come directly from a traditional bank. A number of online lenders are often referred to as online lenders because they are an alternative to a traditional bank. The term has been used to include credit unions, government loans, and other credits that are structurally similar to bank loans but originate or pass through a different source.
This report studies the size of the Online Loans Market by players, countries, product types and end industries. The report also analyzes the global competitive environment, market drivers and models, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors and Porter’s five forces analysis. .
See the full report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-2N2597/global-online-lending
- Report on digitization in the loan market
This report studies the market size of digitization in lending by players, countries, product types and end industries. The report also analyzes the global competitive environment, market drivers and models, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors and Porter’s five forces analysis. .
Values offers an extensive collection of market research reports that help companies make smart strategic decisions based on current and forecasted market trends.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources.
Values organizes premium market research reports from leading publishers around the world. We’ll help you map your information needs to our repository of market research reports and walk you through your buying decision. We are based in Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/7 online and offline support to all of our customers and just a phone call away.
For USA call toll free + 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: + 91-9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE assesses reports